Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Love to Paint!

Awesomized

For those of you who did not know, one of my biggest passions in life is painting! There is something about the process that just makes me breathe a little better. It is relaxing, I feel like I am contributing creatively to this world, and it is so satisfying. I found a cool idea on pinterest to use vinyl adhesive letters; to paint over them and then remove them to show a quote/saying/verse.  So I put together these quick and simple paintings in an hour or so. I can not tell you how great it is when both kids nap at the same time and I am given a good hour or more to myself. This was a great day! I have wanted to put this verse above our door for sometime now. I thankfully had the perfect canvas upstairs to use. We are loving this!

Awesomized

And when Will woke up he shared my pallet. :)

AwesomizedAwesomized

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...